The interior of Anini-y Church is austere and lacking the rich details of some old churches like San Agustin. When Fray Jeronimo Vaquerin built the present church, it only had the unfinished main arch of the presbytery when the revolution swept in 1898. The roof and backwall got destroyed during the typhoon of 1973 and has been rebuilt.
There is nothing much to see at present but the arches and pillars near the main portal provides is interesting as it used to hold the choir loft. The ceiling is also unusual as it uses galvanized iron sheets and when one converses at the ground, it echoes.