It is not known when the old cemetery of Anini-y in Antique, just at the side of the main road and a few kilometers from the town center, was built but the design is the same with the neighboring town of Tobias Fornier (formerly Dao).
The construction of the original kumbento (parochial house) of Anini-y was continued by Fray Jeronimo Vaquerin when he arrived 1878 and finished it a year later. During World War II, it was almost totally destroyed and the current structure was built over the ruins.
The belfry of Anini-y church consists of three tiers with a quadrilateral base and the remaining two tiers octagonal and capped with a dome. It is located at the right side of the facade and is attached to the church.