San Fernando de Cebu’s neogothic church




The Parish of San Isidro Labrador in San Fernando town, Cebu was established as an independent parish by the Augustinians through diocesan decree on 19 June, 1858 with Fray Fernando Sanchez as the first parish priest. The present church was designed by Fernando Escondrillas, Spanish architect and engineer who drew the plans for the church …

More